We are looking for an experienced and independent Admin Assistant – Workplace Experience with proven organizational skills, communication skills and people skills in managing our facilities – Motional Singapore office and Vehicle Lab. The individual will provide administrative support to both internal and external parties in making the workplace more efficient, conducive and productive. The individual should also have the abilities to work well under minimal supervision, multitasks, attention to details, well organized and is proficient in G-suite and MS Office programs.
- Support site management and team members with their various requests and needs
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms utilizing G-Suite and MS Office programs
- Support internal communications and create presentations via Google Slides
- Maintain office and catering supply inventory counts, process orders and acquire goods; as well as ensuring the office supply and kitchen areas are properly stocked
- Keep all Motional branded materials stocked; distribute as directed; manage inventory
- Track and update Day to day invoice spending and Budget report
- Organizing meetings and events for site
- Responsible for the facility’s day-to-day operations (such as requesting badges and using Envoy)
- Scheduling conference rooms and meetings, planning catering, coordinating technical needs
- Assist in managing onsite vendors (food, beverage, engineers, cleaning staff), regularly review and negotiate agreements and oversee facility maintenance and day-to-day operations
- Work with the Workplace Manager to plan out desk spaces, people moves and visitor facilitation.
- Partner with the SG&A team to identify opportunities to enhance & create a positive, productive environment which is aligned with our culture and values
- Provide light support such as cross-checking team invoices, reconciling transactions on the company credit card and liaising with our Accounts Payable team on team invoices and annual team spend reporting
- Track data and run reports from Google Sheets and Excel
- Input payment requests and orders into Coupa
- Act as Facilities dispatcher making service calls
- Coordinate service for a select group of vendors
- Support internal and external events
- Other duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The requirements listed below are representative of knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- Diploma or equivalent required
- Prefer 2 – 4 years of work experience in an administrative/office role
- Ability to work independently without supervision
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines
- Proficiency in G-Suite and MS Office Suite
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- A self-starter with a high degree of initiative and motivation
Motional is a driverless technology company making self-driving vehicles a safe, reliable, and accessible reality.
The Motional team is made up of engineers, researchers, innovators, dreamers and doers, who together are creating a first-of-its-kind technology with the potential to transform the way we move. We’re behind some of the industry's largest leaps forward, including the first fully-autonomous cross-country drive in the U.S, the launch of the world's first robotaxi pilot, and operation of the world's most-established public robotaxi fleet.
As a leader in an emerging industry that has the promise of creating safer, more reliable and accessible transportation for all, it’s imperative we have a diverse workforce, create an inclusive culture, and understand the communities we operate in around the world.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion is fundamental to Motional’s success. That’s why we’ve established a team to ensure DEI is at the forefront of the candidate and employee experience, beginning with the hiring process and continuing throughout your career. We also partner with organizations like the National Society of Black Engineers, the Society of Hispanic Professional Engineers, and the Society of Women Engineers to ensure our DEI work is informed by the latest thinking and approaches.
Strategically formed by Hyundai Motor Group and Aptiv, Motional is fundamentally changing how people move through their lives. Headquartered in Boston, Motional has operations in the U.S and Asia. For more information, visit www.Motional.com and follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube.
Motional AD Inc. is an EOE. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. To comply with Federal Law, we participate in E-Verify. All newly-hired employees are queried through this electronic system established by the DHS and the SSA to verify their identity and employment eligibility.